Alain So Contact
- Status: Just back from India, I have dedidacted a travelogue iNDIAN DREAMS, you cann see them by:
- sets: iNDIA DREAMS (all photos), iNDIA in B/W, Please welcome the Ambassador, Framing iNDIA!
A little bit of me
Vietnamese, born in Laos, I did most of my educations in France (and a little abroad).
- Age: changes every year, so I don't mention anymore
- Sex: that's ok
- Favourite hobby: Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars.
Me & my camera, my objectives
Key date: August '05 with my first DLSR purchase, the nikon D70S, i'm new to photography & started seriously since Sept' 05. Therefore be indulgent with my photos ... No kidding, I'm eager to improve my skills & technics, feel free to send me any feedbacks you think will help me to take better photos, I will be more than happy ...
Photo & points, no point, whatever ...
Points do matter of course as they confirm how good could be my photo. This is important for anyone who is new to photography. I will be always proud of points if I deserve them.
However points will NEVER be as good as constructive critics that will help me to develop skills and to be innovative in my technics. Don't spare me !
Also like many TE members, I decided to visit and leave comment to photo that first convey something to me (whoever the members): good or bad photo (what is the definition by the way ?) whatever: it's just about photo & personal perception & feeling. To not be 'influenced by any points or names, I have disabled their display ;o) !
Please don't look for any trade-off, I would expect the same from any members ;o) !
Thanks, Alain -
- Member Since
- Canon PowerShot G3, Leica M6, Lomo LC-A, Nikon D200, Nikon D70s, Polaroid SX-70