1. Cropped in on lower part of photo to give sillouettes more prescence in picture and emphasise brighter part of sky. Also removed tree from side of image as it seemed to distract me from the subject.
2. Reframed image using black frame (your frame was grey in my photoshop for some reason).
3. Sharpened image and resized to 800 pixels wide.
In this workshop I sharpened, removed noise and then Framed the image. Hope you like it. In removing the noise the picture looks a little like a water colour painting. I think that this suits the subject. Hope you like it!
2 Opened "see more options"
3. Set the following adjustments
a.Shadows amount 50%
b.Shadows tonal width 50%
c.Shadows radius 30px
d.Highlights amount 0%
e.Highlights tonal width 50%
f.Highlights radius 30px
g.Adjustments colour correction 30%
h.Adjustments Midtone contrast 0%
i.Adjustments black & white clip 0.01%
4. Saved at higher file size (although don't know if you will get any sacraficed quality back). You should always try to upload at 200Kb if you can to preserve image quality. I would use a higher colour resolution than 8bit colour in future too.