The real Geological Clock rises above the sand of Praia da Falesia.
The more obviously visible it is, the more sand they will throw into your eyes to make sure you stay blind.
Now, what does the begin of the last layer mark? Or even more precisely posed, the top of the second last layer?
Answer added 2008-05-20, here.
Critiques | Translate
luisafonso (862) 2008-01-08 0:31
Hi Ilena! I added this photo wrongly to your Lisbon Beaches theme. Can you please be kind and remove it from the theme. Thanks.
You have here a nice photo. I like the diagonal all across the frame and the way you divided the photo with two contrasty colors (orange and blue). Simple but very effective.
- Copyright: Ilena Lo (NaturalLand) (617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-00-00
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Evolution Theory, greatest hoax ever, At the Begin of Incredible Voyages, 37 degrees [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-07 16:30