The first building of the National Bank of Iran (Bank-e Melli-e Iran), Tehran.
This huge palace is built in the era of Reza Shah Pahlavi (Reign: 1925-1941) by a German architect.
There are two roaring lion statues in front of the main enterance to the building that are really attractive. They are made by the great Iranian sculptor, Mr.Mir Hasan Arjang around 75 years ago.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Akbar Shafiee (Leo71538) (538)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-13
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Cannon Powershot S2IS, Kingston SD 1GB
- Exposure: f/4, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lions in Persian culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-10 10:19