This is the Shrine of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary located in lower Manhattan at 7 State Street in New York City. I was interested in showing how the little church (which is actually 3 or 4 stories high) is dwarfed by the skyscrapers surrounding it. More information about the shrine and the church can be found at www.setonshrine.com.
I used a wide angle attachment with the 22-55mm lens for this shot.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Clementi (52514) 2007-05-14 16:25
Ciao Gregory ,
ottimo pov , mi diace il contrasto tra la vecchia chiesa e l' edificio moderno .
Dpbours (222) 2007-05-14 19:04
Nice effect with the wide angle attachment. Is it screw-on like a filter? Wondering what the name of it is! It give a good wide-angle effect!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, 1 Gig CF card, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-14 15:56