The tiger cage in Sabah Wildlife Park enables visitors to get very close to the big cats -- only a glass wall separates you from them!
As the mid-day sun shone so hot, the tigers went into the small pool to cool themselves. Through the glass wall, I took this shot and realised that it was looking straight at me.
This shot appears in Digital Camera Magazine (DCM) Malaysian Edition July 2007. (ed)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Adrien_RLN (26) 2007-05-12 14:14
Quite impressive shot. Tiger looking straight to you and no glass reflects... Nice !
skellywag (887) 2007-05-12 15:37
Hi, what a beautiful animal, you were fortunate to be so close and this is very good through glass. You have good colours and details, well done. Jean
- Copyright: Ewan Sham (ewanshamsudin) (347)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D50, Tamron AF100-300mm F/5-6.3, RGB 55 mm UV
- Exposure: f/6.7, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lions & Tigers [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-12 14:11