One of the giant faces of Ta Prohm, a temple complex in the same area as Angkor Wat.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adam (860) 2002-12-06 2:14
Nicely saturated image, and very clear and sharp. I like how you fit in the mini sculptured heads at the bottom right, offsetting the main face well.
mdchachi (1617) 2003-03-06 15:43
Including the smaller faces was important otherwise it would be very difficult to judge the scale. Nice shot.
ngythanh (8578) 2005-01-21 23:27
The overexposed sky performs its role well in giving to the picture the maximum contrast.
Thanks for sharing,
- Copyright: Bob Wallace (BobTrips) (1857)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-01-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus C-2100UZ, 7-70 mm IS, ISO 100, 2 meg Digi
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): World Heritage Sites Part II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-12-06 0:56
- Favorites: 1 [view]