Taken just outside Cradle Mountain National park on a very cloudy day. It's the light or lack thereoff which makes this photo both a bit misty and mysterious in my opinion, still wondering what it would have looked like bathing in sunlight.
Here at the front of the forest some dead Eucalyptus trees are standing tall. In the back, on the hills, there seem to be dead trees again, or is it just the light bark of the trees which lights up? In between there is the vague misty green of the live forest.
- Copyright: Harko Pilot (TravelerNL) (3011)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-10-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Alfa DSLR A100, SONY 3/5-5.6/18-70
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Australia - October 2006
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-14 7:18