This is where the fantastic pathway along the coast towards the marina begins. It's called the Corniche and this is Ras Beirut. It is not far from the Movenpick hotel from where the UN is doing the investigation on the Hariri homicide. Palm trees, fresh sea air, great view on the mountains, jumbo jets flying over and wide clean conrete streets: runners paradise.
Edit: I made it a theme called My Mizuno's and me.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1331)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-11-10
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Mizuno's and me [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-12-03 5:19