ESCANDINÁVIA 2014: Série sobre a minha viagem à NORUEGA e às cidades de ESTOCOLMO (Capital da Suécia) e de COPENHAGUE (Capital da Dinamarca), entre os dias 21 de Junho e 12 de Julho de 2014 - Nº 003 !
SCANDINAVIA 2014: Series on my trip to NORWAY and to the cities of STOCKHOLM (Sweden's Capital City) and COPENHAGEN (Denmark's Capital City), from June 21st to July 12th, 2014 - #003 !
O PARQUE DE VIGELAND (III) - A FONTE !
VIGELAND PARK (III) - THE FOUNTAIN !
VIGELANDSPARKEN (III) - FONTENEN !
For this trip, I took a long flight: first, I flew from GRU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (GUARULHOS/SP/BRAZIL) to DOHA HAMAD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DOHA/QATAR) and, then, from there to OSLO GARDERMOEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NORWAY)! I left BRAZIL on the first hours of June 21st and arrived a couple of hours after midday in Oslo, on the 22nd!
Although I was tired, I enjoyed the whole flight and everything I saw! And, after checking in, I started my Oslo's strolling around! However, my best day in the city was on JUNE 23rd, when I had almost 24 hours of sunlight to enjoy that city!
Here's my THIRD picture of that trip I really loved!
It was taken in VIGELAND PARK, one of Oslo's highlights!
Again, with another chosen pov and another composition, presenting the fountain and the monolith!
Due to some previous comments, I'd like to add that:
- I didn't have a good first impression of Norway, because OSLO is not the most beautiful city in the World. My expectations were high, though, and that certainly has a strong influence on (my) first impressions! However, NORWAY was above my expectations as a Country and other cities, such as BERGEN, AALESUND and TROMSO, were such wonderful urban experiences! Most of all, NORWAY is pure NATURE, with magnificient locations and two weeks were not enough to visit everything, but I surely had a superb impression and would go back there for sure!
- Well, after all, I found out some beautiful spots in OSLO and I truly enjoyed it!
- That park is also unique, specially for all the sculptures that are spread all over that place! Yes, sometimes they're weird, strange, grotesque... I certainly had that feeling too, while strolling around, however, that's why it is a one and only place in the World!
Cheers to all my TE friends !!!!
Some picture data:
Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Model: NIKON D7000
Exposure Time: 10/2000 sec
ISO Speed Ratings: 400
Focal Length: 32 mm
Date Taken: 2014-06-22 21:21
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
File Size: 623 kb
Critiques | Translate
emka (84209) 2014-08-12 23:17
Hello neyvan, Certainly the trip to Norway was a long one from Brazil. But I am sure it was well worth the effort. Oslo imho is a nice city, beautiful situated on the fjord. But the Vigeland Park is something unique in the world. Superb presentation.
Warm regrad s Malgo
lousat (81124) 2014-08-13 2:14
Hi Neyvan,a new magnificent capture from Vigeland,i like the imposing perspective made by the fountain on the right,great view in background too and the usual top quality! Have a nice day and thanks,Luciano
Tue (28264) 2014-08-13 2:32
Another great capture from this magnificent park. Excellent composition. I remember having lots of fun taking pictures around this fountain whilst experimenting to capture the falling water. I will see if I can find and post a photo from my visit soon. Thanks for sharing this one!
snunney (88391) 2014-08-13 4:07
We continue our tour of this park. I like very much this well considered composition. The fountain and the various pieces of statuary are perfectly placed to form a very well balanced scene. Ideally exposed and with superb colours and sharpness.
timecapturer (49288) 2014-08-13 6:02
wonderful close up shot of these amazing works of art and unusual fountains in this park. An intriguing crop with lots of wonderful relief and detail clearly visible. Fascinating place.
Regards - B.
stego (24030) 2014-08-14 12:48
O POV/compo está espetacular e a água está perfeita. Esse parque deve ser uma tentação para experimentar todo o tipo de POV's, principalmente com uma luz como essa.
Abç, TFS, José.
siudzi (34131) 2014-08-14 23:26
Wow! What a wonderful garden scene! The fountain and all sculptures around look so amazing and built an unique view full of elegance! Love it! Perfectly executed image.
alvaraalto (6177) 2014-08-17 3:06
The Vigeland park is a place for a photographer to be for more than a few hours. There is so much to see. This is a great characteristic picture. With the splendid fountain and the obelisk for away in between.
jmdias (58163) 2014-08-31 15:58
bacana o uso que vc fez da fonte e do obelisco ao fundo. goseti do resultado.
ikeharel (61491) 2014-09-02 3:30
Beautiful perspective of the sculptures-park, with the impressive (almost) identical stautes and fountain. The fabulous monument-statue-tower on far side, is Oslo most known art element.
Superbly combined on scene, DOF and clarity, black contrast blue and white.
- Copyright: Neyvan Pecanhuk (npecanhuk) (69166)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-22
- Categories: Nature, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D7000 DSLR, Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm
- Exposure: f/11, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Scandinavia 2014 (1) !, Norway - SCANDINAVIA - Europe - June&July 2014 ! [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-12 19:15