Tiny chapel at Yosemite National Park
The park lies on the main skyway between San Francisco and New York... The jet trails are annoying!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Didi (58442) 2014-01-25 11:06
Well done for this nice composition and good frame quality on the church
Your point of view allow us to appreciate the architecture volume
willperrett (7844) 2014-01-25 11:47
I was about to say that this would look like a fairytale place if it weren't for the vapour trails, but I see you've got in before me! They used to be the bane of landscape photographers in the days of film; with the coming of digital and the corresponding ease of editing, it's less of a problem, as it's easy to remove them. Can I demonstrate?
- Copyright: Paul Goodwill (expat1652) (651)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS, Digital RAW, Singh-Ray LB Warming Cir.Pol.
- Exposure: f/16, 1/5 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-25 9:42