Manor Arkhangelskoe in Moscow.
Manor ĞArkhangelskoeğ - the Palace-and-Park ensemble of the late XVIII century. The estate is located on the shore of the tributary of the Moscow river in Krasnogorsky district of Moscow region, 2 km to the southwest of Krasnogorsk. The manor belonged to the genera genus Golitsyn, Yusupovs.
- Copyright: Karina Komarova (Karina07) (311)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: NIKON D 300, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-29 21:20