This is the cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Sagrado Corazón de Jesús), the more recently cathedral built in Mexico.
It was built in 1977 in the same place of the old cathedral, which was demolished, leaving only one of the bell towers, which can be partially seen in the photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SWEETFREEDOM (24621) 2013-11-14 21:59
Interesting modern cathedral. Great colors and good light management.
Noel_Byrne (33422) 2013-11-15 7:42
What a cool building! I’ve never seen a religious building with this cool silver roof, and especially nice that the sun is glinting from it, and the wonderful blue sky.
Cheers for sharing
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (6180)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D40, AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 G II
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-14 17:55