a view of the Pacific Ocean at the most northern edge of Malibu along Pacific Coast Highway. At the extreme right edge a faint hint on the horizon of the Channel Islands can be seen. Pt. Mugu rock would be down the beach to the right a bit.
this beach is a wonderful place to go to contemplate life as it is small and intimate and not too many people are there except a few fishermen in the mornings mostly on the weekends.
Please enjoy my photo....
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
saxo042 (37794) 2013-11-11 9:45
The big stones here are well placed as foreground here. Their wet surfaces are well captured and the roaring waves add a fine diagonal line. A very attractive picture, far from what we think of when we hear that name of "Malibu". A bit different from this picture I took some tears ago.
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1926)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 7000 Digital SLR, 18-105 mm f3.5-5.6 DX VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/11, 1/10 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ocean Blue, Seascapes, Coastal Landscapes, California Landscapes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-11 8:39