When you have to go to Michigan from way up in northern New York state, going through southern Ontario in Canada is a shortcut. And being a huge baseball fan I took in a Blue Jays game vs. the New York Yankees. It was my first trip ever to Toronto and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Not wanting to deal with a tripod inside the stadium I left it back at the hotel. I braced myself and the camera against a street light pole for this shot.
Critiques | Translate
macjake (57074) 2013-10-22 19:59
As a lover of baseball myself, as a canadian you would think the blue jays are my team....nope...i was a huge montreal expos fan....now i'm a washington Nationals fan:)
Love the photo, and takng it without a tripod is hard but the final result is excellent.
Cool tilt, and its nice that you got the rogers centre in their too.
Well done with the colors and exposure.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 8 GB
- Exposure: f/4, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-22 19:45