The official name Zoo am Meer (German for Zoo next to the Sea) is located next to the river Weser and exhibits mainly species which live in the water or in northern environments exceptions are for instances chimpanzees and White-headed marmosets.
Critiques | Translate
Valensiaa (244) 2013-09-28 2:46
Oh i wish your previous photo which is named "looking to whom !." would be as clear as this one.
zanzi (13670) 2013-09-28 2:53
Probably not the best picture technically speaking (and probably not an easy one to capture...), but it conveys an emotion. And photography is also about emotions.
I love it.
CLODO (30706) 2013-09-28 3:09
good interaction between the child and the animal!
BennyV (13848) 2013-09-28 3:13
I noticed your previous version as well, but think this one is a lot better. This is why:
- colours are much stronger, more dark tones, more saturation (other one was more flimsy)
- the girl's arm/finger gesture makes this shot more dynamic, gets some interaction in (other one was more static)
- position of the girl to the side of the frame also makes the composition a bit more dynamic
Weaker bits in this one, but they don't weigh up to the plusses:
- part of the girl's jacket is cropped into
- inclusion of the seal in the bg (this can be a plus too)
Cheers & keep posting.
Wanda1 (14982) 2013-09-28 22:37
I like the interaction here between the little girl and the seal. The seals gaze is great and so is his upright position. I also like the colour contrast between the red jacket and the rest of the scene in blue tones.
bostankorkulugu (42092) 2013-09-29 23:54
bayıldım göz temasına da, o küçük parmağa da...