I never thought Seoul can be this congested with buildings everywhere, so close to each other. Shot these using my telephoto lens from inside the bus across Han River.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jhm (159891) 2013-07-27 0:38
For a picture taken out of a bus is very well.
We get a specially view about these city
Also a lovely architecture picture with all the roof of the city and minarets in background.
Splendid composition, excellent captured, TFS.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Seoul We Create Together, Seoul We Enjoy Together [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-26 23:21