Still taken from my photos taken in Watu Ulo beach in Jember regency, east-java.
This time, I took a position on the left side of the beach.. Many rocks here and there's a big clift of rock on the left side..
As am not a landscape shooter, so I put my tripod in a place that I thought interesting to photographed.. Why I choose this corner? coz there were so many rocks and I prefer to put the clift on the left as a foreground framming..
Have a nice day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yoga Raharja (simplyoga) (6484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon DSLR D700, AF-S Nikkor 24-85/3,5-4,5G, Transcend 16 Gb
- Exposure: f/10.0, 6 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-14 2:22