Rua do Carmo seen from the top of the Santa Justa Lift. This street is located in the Lisbon down town. At the present, traffic is closed and connects Rossio with Chiado, both typical places of Lisbon.
This lift (from where the photo was taken) was a project from the renamed French engineer Gustave Eiffel.
This was taken in February of 2013, and despite having been a very wet winter, on this particular day was a marvelous light and weather.
- Copyright: Jose Manuel Cruz (JMCruz) (98)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-02-02
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-200 3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S DX VR
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-20 4:36