Arrival at Yangshuo by boat from the Li River.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (10057) 2013-04-09 20:48
I like the clarity and natural colors of your photograph. However, the photo looks like it just did not fit in the frame. The top of the hill is missing. There is no "breathing room" for the boats - they are squeezed between the left and right edges. There is not enough of the water. It looks like you tried to take it all in but it didn't quite fit. An alternative would have been to select one aspect at a time and take a few pictures.
Thanks for sharing,
- Copyright: Martin Rolin (mrolin) (125)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS, A-Data CF 8GB
- Exposure: f/11, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-07 7:13