Last Sunday, we spend a day at the bank of river 'Rupnarayan' at Deulti,West Bengal of the Indian state.Now the time is to harvest of mustered. Most of the paddy fields are full of mastered and lots of bees are busy to collect honey from the flower of mustered.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
olive224 (2719) 2013-01-03 2:51
The colors are fine, the composition not so much too my mind
It is very difficult to make macro photography without a macro lens !!
There is a empty space at the left that is weird... and the main subject is right in the middle of the image (where there is your camera focus sensor !)
You should perhaps do the focus then reframe....?
Cheer up !!
- Copyright: Dhritiman Bishnu (dhritimanb) (47)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-30
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikkon D90, Nikkor 18 - 105 f3.5, 67mm Marumi UV
- Exposure: f/11, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-02 22:16