This is a photo of the bridge of the USS Iowa as seen from the second battery.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Robert1969 (7028) 2012-12-02 23:26
A ship with a history especially her sister ship.
It was build for fighting against the Yamato
and Bismarck classes and had it's shape is to
fit in the Panama Canal.
Picture is taken from a good point of view and
has a good composition. Thanks for sharing,
I like history.
- Copyright: Gary Denni (garydenni) (177)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony DSC-W70, Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 2.8-5.2/6.3-18.9
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-01 19:51