Massimiliano Fuksas designed the My Zeil Mall in the PalaisQuartier region of Frankfurt.
In MyZeil mall , the negative space of the exterior public realm swirls with 3,200 triangular glass pieces into the heart of the complex, with glass structure folding and flexing according to advantageous views and circulation strategies.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Assi Dvilanski (asival) (5307)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-03-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), Canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-15 2:48