The village of Xora is the "capital village" of the island Amorgos in the Cyclades. It is VERY pittoresque and not too spoilt by mass tourism yet. You can still meet locals on donkey back and enjoy home made cooking in the tavernas! The place it very windy hence the range of old wind mills typical of the Cyclades islands on top of the mountain.
If you are looking for a pleasant stay in Amorgos, I can highly recommend you a family pension in Aegiali called Askas Pension. You can google the website if interested.
Regards to all, Léonie
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Leonie von Hausen (Leonie) (8809)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-29
- Categories: Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-12 1:25