This is a gorge created by the Rosomačka river which belongs to the basin of the River Visočica. The gorge can be reached on foot, and at the entrance of the gorge you will see an extremely attractive curiosity, which is partly very steep and inaccessible. This gorge is characterized by small pots – eddies, that present this gorge in even more beautiful way. If you want to go through one part of the canyon, it is feasible only through the river.
Critiques | Translate
ayferaldanmaz (1085) 2012-08-25 14:52
fantastic shot! great natural colors, sharpness and wonderful composition. thanks for this breathtaking view..
all the best,
zanzi (13670) 2012-08-29 11:59
What a great place !
I like these rock formations.
I would have like to see someone in the picture to give some scale.
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (4057)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/2.7, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Stara Planina
- Theme(s): Stara Planina [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-08-25 12:11
- Favorites: 1 [view]