Our quick stop in Mumbai, and we couldn't not see the Gateway of India!
The building to the left is the Taj Mahal hotel.
I've blended 3 exposures together as the Indian sun in mid day produced too much contrast.
There were many more pigeons in this photo, but I managed to keep most of them out!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Natasha NA (Spunkie) (318)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5D MII, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-21 7:56