Heart of the Dolomites, at about 1600 meters of altitude - Arabba is one of the most charismatic villages in this range of mountains, ideal for unforgettable holidays both in winter and in summer.
But,... we has there a compulsory stop, when a snowstorm stirred up in the road to Passo Pordoi (2239)and we must back. There were closed all pensions and hotels. There even wasn't a people !
sorry for my english
- Copyright: Gosia i Slawek Przemyk (przeslaw) (214)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-22
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Konica Minolta Dynax - 5D, SIGMA 28-200mm/F3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-13 9:08