Naoussa is considered to be one of the prettiest villages in the Cyclades that still manages to keep its authenticity, character and charm with whitewashed and flowered little houses and with its chapels...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bema (26179) 2012-04-26 6:02
and you us in a perfect picture, why they call it a beautiful village..
fine in colors, depth and composition..
thanks for sharing, see you around, cheers Bernd
dale54 (5751) 2012-04-26 6:52
cem hello.beautifull shot of greece,like the contrast,like the color in this,great scene! tfs! dr
guld (1042) 2012-04-26 7:44
A highly eye pleasing photo! Lovely colors and clarity. The DOF is perfect. Congrats
- Copyright: Cem Canbay (canbayimages) (1752)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, 67mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-26 5:43