Águas de Lindóia (Lindóia Waters) is a Brazilian city of the state of São Paulo. It has a remarkable tourist activity due to its many water springs, being part of the "Circuito das Águas" ("Water Circuit"). Close to it are the cities of Lindóia, Serra Negra and Monte Sião.
Águas de Lindóia by Jáed Fonseca Toledo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Brazil License.
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Sigma 18-200 / 3.5-6.3, SanDisk CF 512MB, Marumi DHG Lens Protector 62mm
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/1.25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-08 18:41