Gdański Bridge seen from Vistula River.
Gdańsk Bridge (Polish: Most Gdański) is a six-span steel truss bridge 406.5 m long and 17 m wide, across the Vistula in Warsaw, Poland. It was opened on 31 July 1959, after three years' construction. It has two elevations. The upper part serves road transport with four road lanes and sidewalk. The lower part serves tramway transport with two tracks, and also features sidewalk and cycling lane.
In 1997-1998 the bridge underwent the reconstruction. It was painted green, and the lower part had been supplied with colour bulbs for the night illumination.
Panoramic view made from few single pictures.
- Copyright: Lukasz Mlodzinski (lukasz_mlodzins) (186)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-00-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: sony DSLR Alpha 100, SAL 18-70 mm F3.5-5.6, BW Circular Polarizer
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-11 16:54