Gateshead Millennium Bridge viewed from the Gateshead side. The bridge was opened to the public on September 17th, 2001.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jester5 (2018) 2012-02-22 2:37
I like your image very much and locally it is known as the eye because of its shape. Beautiful design.
It has a bit of a tilt and the signpost in the foreground detracts the eye from your subject.I hope you don't mind me having a go at a workshop-see what you think.
- Copyright: Xenophon Oviduis Sophron Naso (XenPuOSN) (25)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fujifilm FinePix SL240
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-21 15:44