Wulingyuan an area in Hunan Province is a karstic formation. This site is close to Zhangjiajie city. This scenic area is a tall park with a lot of facilities for visiting i: buses, shuttles, lifts...The landscapes of the Cameron film "Avatar" were inspirated from it...
Climate is subtropical, so often rains and fogs or clouds to this altitude.. But this area is marvellous and corresponds probably to the ideal landscape for chinese painters as we can see it in a lot of chinese paintings...
This panorama was obtained from 3 pics taken with a zoom Sigma 10-20mm and Photoshop CS5. The sky is overexposed , sorry...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joseph RONSIN (Josephronsin) (166)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: EOS Canon 450D, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-20 3:05