Brotas is a small and typical village of the Alentejo region, located in the municipality of Mora, the District of Évora.
Your typical urban area in blue and white colors are rustic buildings facades patent of 16 and 17 centuries.
The symbol of the town is the Sanctuary of our Lady of Brotas
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (975)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: fujifilm finepix S8000fd, Fujinon 18X F2,8 - F4,5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-17 2:07