This image was taken on a winter trip to Yosemite National Park. I spend 2 day's in the park and only one day I was lucky enough to get sunshine.
This image was photographed on TMax 100 film and subsequently scanned and worked on in Photoshop CS5.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Wanda1 (14942) 2011-12-28 10:16
What a special fairy tale atmosphere. I love the range of tones and the powdery white snow blanketing the branches.
willperrett (5976) 2012-01-02 11:14
When I say that I am strongly reminded of Ansel Adams, the compliment is intended! Except that he wasn't able to work on his images in P'shop... A cracker.
Happy New Year
- Copyright: Frans Alkemade (fransalk) (243)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2005-02-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Mamiya RB67 Pro, Mamiya Secor 127mm, Kodak T-Max 100
- Exposure: f/16, 1/4 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-12-28 8:52