The Pacific Ocean, as seen from atop the cliffs on Lima, is usually blueish, but on this summer day, or better said, after the sunset on this day, the colours of the sky and the clouds helped the water reflect this purple/lila colours off it. Probably the camera's sensor interpreted them a little bit different as what was seen with the naked eye.
The boats here where the only ones to be seen at that moment in the water, and were relatively close to the shore, so they were easily spotted. The biggest one seems to tow the other two, and I would guess they were all fishing just moments before.
- Copyright: Jurgen DP (jurgen) (2074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: SONY α 100, minolta 75-300 1:4.5, SanDisk Extr.III 4GB
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-27 7:34