The Chateau of Kláterec (germ. Klösterle) is situated on the banks of the river Ohře (germ. Eger). The chateau itself appears after several fires and reconstructions in Neo-Gothic-Style. The baroque sala terrena is opposite the chateau in the gardens. It is decorated with statues by Jan Brokoff (1652-1718). The building behind the sala terrena in the background is Holy Trinity Church built in the years 1665-1670 by Rossi de Lucca according to plans of Carlo Lurago.
Nobody has marked this note useful