I think Upper Kananaskis Lake is a really underrated spot for photography. The mountains surrounding the lake are beautiful and varied. The lake itself is big enough to provide lots of different views but small enough to still be photogenic. And it's only an hour and a half from Calgary. What's not to like?
I loved the light hitting the mountains on the opposite shore of the lake.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
smarcell (19963) 2011-10-04 23:31
The image returns all the wild beauty of the Rocky Mountains. It would not be the same with a clear blue sky. The cloudy sky adds a touch of "mystery" to the place. Excellent work
Bartleby (13552) 2011-10-05 0:42
beautiful light hitting those mountains. You clicked at the right time!
- Copyright: Clark Monson (cdmonson) (4772)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, Digital ISO 100, B+W 72mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/13 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-04 19:48