3 ladies watching the market near Lao Cai.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Suppiluliuma (3889) 2011-09-14 5:07
A perfect scene. It is worth analyzing for a long time. Each has its own expression on her face, the presence of a baby on the back, the use of umbrellas against the burning sun... all are very interesting details indeed.
I would nit-pick two things: One is the bright sky/dark shades under the umbrellas, gradual toning could be an option there. Second, the texture of the beautiful H'mong dresses lacks some detail/sharpness.
lakshmip1949 (19081) 2011-09-14 6:46
What a classic shot of these 2 ladies and the girl dressed in the traditional costumes. I like their expressions which are unique. The baby is so cute. Well composed.
- Copyright: pierre Che (pierrejp) (111)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Scenes of Vietnam, Vietnamese portraits [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-14 4:53