This picture represent a miniature temple from the great Forbidden City, located in the middle of Beijing, China. The Forbidden City was the Chinese Imperial palace from Ming Dinasty until Qing Dynasty.
This miniature is located in "Splendid China Park" from Shenzhen and there you can find a lot of miniatures like Forbidden City, The Great Wall of China, Buddha statues, etc... and cover almost 30 ha.
If you are in Shenzhen or you intend to go there, I suggest you to prepare a full free day for walking in Splendid China park, you'll love it ;)
- Copyright: Alex Bofan (bofanu) (201)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D80, 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor
- Exposure: f/4.2, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-10 0:31