People in senegal really love to take shower in the rain. Both young and old people.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bisok (948) 2011-09-01 5:59
Wow, what a cool photo :-)
A refreshing one :-)
It's taken in very good quality, as I can see.
Everything fits in the photograph. I like it.
daddo (23106) 2011-09-01 6:13
Salam Abdoulaye. Nice to see you are back in action and since you are one of the few Africans on TE it's extra important to see your world as you see it and not only as the tourists see it.Marvelous B&W showing the enjoyment of the cooling rain on the body. Excellent exposure and creative composition. Best wishes. Klaudio.
BennyV (13548) 2011-09-01 6:21
Very natural and fresh picture here, Abdoulaye. I like this playful composition too. It brings out the splashing water. Not sure what that black thing is on the right, picture would be even better without it, I think.
Cheers & my welcome to TE.
konrado (371) 2011-09-01 6:40
Extraordinary photo. Like fashion photography.
delnaja (2054) 2011-09-01 9:23
excellent timing and result. Refreshing. Technically perfect
- Copyright: Abdoulaye NDAO (Layepro) (57)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-08-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, Canon 50mm f/1.8
- Exposure: f/2, 1/150 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Best in Black & White, Beautiful Black and White (II), Black&White - Noir&Blanc, B&W and sepia, Rain, Pluie, Regen, Pioggia, lluvia, etc., African Life & People II, Raininig, Snowing...Umbrellas [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-01 5:56
- Favorites: 1 [view]