Today marks a Trek anniversary for me, and, although I am tied up with my studies to such an extent that I cannot participate here regularly, I thought you kind folks wouldn't mind one upload today.
This was taken in the town square of Torgau just a month ago.
Like much of the former East Germany, this square has been restored since reunification, though the square itself is probably 900 years old.
Composed in camera, captured in raw, adjusted contrast and saturation in raw, converted to jpg and resized for TE without cropping, sharpened edges and signed
Thanks for looking and for any feedback you have to offer.
- Copyright: Silke Force (Silke) (3027)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-05
- Categories: Humorous, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D 70s, Sigma 18-200 mm (F3.5-6.3), Sigma UV 62 mm
- Exposure: f/11, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-18 2:58