Montmartre, the place where the first cabaret was created : Le Chat Noir. It opened in 1881. And not so far, in Pigalle, there is Le Moulin Rouge, well known all over the world.
Maybe a dreamy break for this girl, in this crowded place.
- Copyright: Frederic GODEBOUT (delnaja) (2052)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-03-12
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 450 D
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Your favorites, Uncritiqued [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-08 10:38
- Favorites: 1 [view]