Everyone wants a photo in front of the Taj of course! What is more beautiful than the Taj is people dressed up in saris standing in front of the Taj!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
gtdtnow (0) 2011-06-02 11:41
It is a nice photo but I see you may have used PS5 for editing. It would have been a better image if you would do some lens correction for the 24mm wide angle lens you used. That would correct the inward slant which the wider angle lens gives to the images. I do realize that correcting the image may have cut out part of the image but that a part of the compositional process which can be critical when taking images with a wide angle lens.
- Copyright: Natasha Wong (Spunkie) (318)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-21
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Event
- Camera: Canon 5D MII, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/16, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-02 8:48