Giraldo's Square in the historic city of Evora, is the nerve center of the city and its living room has a fountain and a church Henriquina known as the Church of S. Antony, being both buildings of the sixteenth century, today the beautiful historical center occupies an area of 105 acres, and has about 4000 buildings.
Evora considered the city museum in Portugal, is located in the Alto Alentejo and is the district capital, its historical and monumental heritage is immense and varied, especially at the outset that the historic center of Évora have been classified UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1015)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-14
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: fujifilm finepix S8000fd, Fujinon 18X F2,8 - F4,5
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-01-16 3:02