The locals say if the strong wind begins in Aqtau it lasts for at least three days. The fishermen use this weather for catching grey mullet. You can see Chalky Cape on the horizon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ninaL (21348) 2010-11-21 1:23
Full of dynamic.
Excellent poetic presentation.
Best regards. Grazyna.
lechmt (792) 2010-11-21 9:47
A masterpiece.. I like the time of exposure which makes the water moving.. black and white compostion adds up to the dramatism of the scene.. Great shot.. Best Regards Tomasz
- Copyright: Sergey Klimenko (sekl) (2063)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-11-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-40 4L USM
- Exposure: f/22, 1 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-21 1:18