Pagsanjan Falls (indigenous name: Magdapio Falls) is one of the most famed waterfalls in the Philippines.
The journey to get to the falls involves an upstream travel for about 45 minutes on a canoe like boat navigated by 2 men. Their responsibility is to row the boat and to literally drag it over rocks on shallow waters.
Once you are there, a raft awaits visitors that will head directly to the falls for a welcome splash.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: andrew dingcong (andr3w) (595)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, Sunpak Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/16, 3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-22 0:35