This monk woman in Angkor Wat is making sure this headless buddha always has flowers and burning incense.
For a long time after being visited by early explorers, Buddha heads in Ankor that were small enough to be carried away were cut off and sold to foreigners.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Paquet (jeapaq) (64)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-23
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS XSi 450D, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-19 20:14