Open air chess games in a park near Queen Street.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
weetrees (15) 2010-02-14 15:34
Lots of different points of interest here
the chess players
the hairy tatooed man
The guys in the background reading a map?
excellent capture of real life as it plays out
good choice for b&W conversion.
Superb keep them coming
Glint (6171) 2010-05-03 0:22
my favourite genre is street photography and this is a good example. That this hasn't attracted much interest must be because the chess players' faces are unseen and therefore we can't pick up any clues about them. But the guy watching them is a great street character. And this works in b & w.
eldancer1 (31387) 2010-08-20 12:59
Very nice composition and capture of the daily life of ordinary people especially that it is in B&W. Great pov and dof with good contrast. Well done, tfs.
- Copyright: Janos Gardonyi (paprika-jancsi) (2349)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-06-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Ceremony, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, 18-55 Canon EFS, Compact Flash 128MB
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Daily Life in Black & White [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-02-14 9:38