Taken before the sky becomes dark holding on my left shoulder at Ark Hills, Tokyo. I don't like to walk with a tripod.
Tech: levels adjusted, brighten the lights, unsharp mask(24%,1.0,0), added frame, and NeatImage(Noise Reduction Amounts H:50% M:25% L:10%, 198KB --> 199KB) for smoothing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
PixelTerror (0) 2004-11-29 4:56
Konichiwa Hisashi-san, remarkable result for a shot taken without tripod, showing as well good PP skills. Nice details of this construction can be seen thanks to the good colors and brightness, it looks a bit "cosmic" ! Interesting, I like it, it reminds me of a movie called "Stargate".
Is this a special christmas lights exhibition, or is it common in Japan too to have chistmas lights in the streets ?
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-12-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5, EF 24mm f/1.4L USM, RDPIII
- Exposure: f/2, 1/15 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Christmas Time [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-11-29 4:48