“Beaumont Hamel” is the name of this photo taken today in Portugal Cove. This old ferry was arriving in Portugal Cove from Bell Island, a 25 minute boat ride. In years gone by, my friends and I, commuting teachers took this trip on a daily basis. Some days it was pretty rough and other days a beautiful scenic trip and for the most part it was enjoyable.
Seeing this vessel today brings back many memories.
Bell Island is then the background of the photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-23
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-23 15:12